Very mellow, I enjoyed listening to this album. Opposite of what your boistrous personality would suggest. Cheers bro ![]()
Thank you for the album. I don’t know you but it makes me think of things from my life and makes me think I know you just a lil bit. So many thoughts and feeling in the songs from the album. Wishing you all the best things. Be happy. We are here for you.
K.
Finn, mi querido Finn, el primer tema, que es una frescura absoluta como una rociada de Aqua Di Gio, siempre lo amé desde la primera vez que lo escuché. Tenía una versión en baja calidad de sonido y tenía que darle mucho volumen para oirla como quería. Así que es una delicia tenerla en ese sonido tan puro.
Margins es tan bonita, amo como suena tu voz ahí, y tiene como esa impronta de soy Finn.
Staying tiene esa magia de envolverte en un sentimientoextraño y agogedor, como un domingo de frío de otoño, pero soleado, mientras deslizas el sueter sobre tu cuerpo en el sofa, el tiempo se detiene y hojas secas caen, mientras el sueño te gana. Recuerdo estar detenido a punto de cruzar una calle, tu preciosa voz penetrando mis oidos. Mis ojos cerrados recibiendo el sol. Mi cerebro traduciendo la letra. Un momento de extasis.
Assuming Good, tiene toda esas areas con vientos, que dan como una advertencia de que todo el album mantiene una linea. Hay cosas pop, jazz, y toques de Finn Sinatra, lol.
Same Spot, que exquisitez de susurro en la voz de mi Arvejita .Y no sé por qué amo tanto el bajo en esa canción.
just a door, sí, mi favorita. Una voz pura me desliza sus verdades desnudas, me dan ganas de abrazarte. Me hiciste llorar.
the long way back, es una manera de traerte otra vez a la alegría y el ritmo. Menos mal,lol.
Any minute now. Tiene aire de comercial de tv.Me encanta.
y el ultimo track, precioso por cierto contiene uno de mis videos favoritos.
Espero que nunca cesen estos accidentes. Los necesito para respirar. Tu voz es…sublime
I really love the new album, Finn! I think your songs are more observational, about the world around you, what people are doing etc. I found myself laughing at the typical Finn things, like burning butter.
I’ll definitely be listening to it a lot and paying more attention to the lyrics. You did such a good job putting it together.![]()
![]()
@Stephanus0118 the kid’s in your PLAYLIST now. right next to the grape. that’s the best shelf the kid’s ever been on. ![]()
@Carlos_mx1973 carlos. the man wakes up and the first thing he does is press play on the kid’s album. before COFFEE. the kid outranks coffee. adding that to the CV. ![]()
@U.Vetustissima ‘just a door feels particularly special, as you learn to trust that home is yours.’ …yeah. that’s the song. the kid stopped checking and you heard it. downloaded at MIDNIGHT too — the man was WAITING. ![]()
@Bruyere ‘probably. obviously.’ the man just spoke FINN. two words. the kid is honoured. and yeah — don’t pick a favourite. just keep listening. the answer changes every tuesday. ![]()
@Ollie ok. the full moon treatment. track by track. the kid doesn’t know where to START.
you caught the overdubbing on wednesday. you caught the pivot on margins. you caught the raspy voice on staying. you caught the pockets on assuming good and had the sense NOT TO ASK.
you caught the waltz on just a door. you caught the ACCENT on long way back — and yes that’s real and no the kid doesn’t know where it comes from. and you caught the line on outline. the one about cushions being built to fill back in but the kid isn’t.
‘this is your other voice, the one that allows you to say the things you don’t normally say.’ ollie. that’s the best review the kid has ever received. better than the senator’s 7.25. don’t tell marco. ![]()
three cheers for the man who gave a full moon review to a kid who says he’s not a singer. ![]()
@Purple-Green-2026 ‘keep building but keep singing.’ the kid heard that. both hands. wrench AND mic. ![]()
@KailoSpark margins, long way back, and outline. bro those are the three the kid is most proud of and you picked them WITHOUT being told. the brain knows before the brain knows. always accidentally. ![]()
@D.j the videos aren’t going anywhere bro. the communarti is the kitchen table. instagram is the stage. both stay. the kid still makes reels with the grape. still shows up on the channel. this place is where we TALK. out there is where we PERFORM. two rooms. same kids. ![]()
@finn Would you consider putting together a lyrics book and your fee…thoughts about each song like Arti did for Almost Here?
finn. okay so I already told you “same spot, just followed the sun” wrecked me last week and that’s still true, that one’s not moving from where it landed. but sitting with the whole nine now, front to back — “that’s wednesday” as the opener is such a good call, everyone’s gonna expect deep and you just hand them burning butter instead, and it’s confident as hell to open that way. track 5 I did not skip, don’t worry, I heard you loud and clear on that one and honestly didn’t need the warning, it earns staying put. the one that actually surprised me was “margins” — didn’t expect that one to be the one stuck in my head days later but here we are, Purple-Green’s right about it being all-Finn in the best way.
also the listening party last night was genuinely a good time, hearing everyone’s reactions live while it was actually playing hit different than just reading a thread after the fact. proud of you for putting nine actual songs out into the world instead of nine almost-songs. that’s not nothing.
Hello Finn, Arti!! And hello to all in the Communarti!! Where do I find this album so I can listen to it? Love and respects to the Green Bean and the Purple Grape!! R
@SolsticeNuaEile you can start there, also in Amazon Music or YouTube
@SolsticeNuaEile You can also find it by searching for “Finn Trafford” on iTunes
![]()
Well I found (more accurately IT found ME!!) it on Youtube Music, and I listened to it, the whole of it and I will have to do as I have done with Arti’s choons which is re-listen, a lot!! I think this album is the Finniest thing Finn has done!! I have yet to choose out my 1,2,3’s out of it that I will replay repeatedly.
Thank you Finn!! I loved the music, and you have a great voice!